Hello everybody! I am still here in Lakka near Freetown. Everything is going well. I might just be in a music video tonite because the girl who was supposed to be the lead is sick and is begging me to take over. I did warn her about my lack of acting skills, but I might just have to step in a play a lady who is seeing a Sierra Leone man whose wife comes and finds them talking and a fight ensues. Oh boy! I have trouble acting angry without giggling....
There was no EFA car to take me to Tiwai Island, but fortunately one of the drivers here is awesome and is arranging a poda poda (bush taxi) to take me. I hope it can hold all my stuff!! Unfortunately I can't understand most of what he says cuz he talks mostly in Krio, but I THINK he said the car would pick me up here tomorrow. I guess if you don't hear from me again, I have made it to Tiwai. ;)
I should be making a trip to Bo in the next week or so to fill up my propane tank and get a few more supplies. So I will try to email then. Wish me luck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment