Sunday, October 12, 2008
I'm sitting in the New York Airport (JFK). I'm sleepy as all heck. I did not sleep last night very much because I kept remembering something I forgot to do. It was quite the experience packing all that stuff. I have 4 1/2 bags of cameras + camera boxes, a backpack of clothing, and the rest of the equipment makes a total of 7 bags. 8 if you count my laptop bag. Dat's a lot of stuff. My flight doesn't leave for 4 more hours so I decided it was worth $8 to watch some tv online. So YAY for wireless internet. :) I hope everybody is well. Sorry if I was distracted, etc, for the past few days/weeks/month or so...I still don't feel like I had enough time. But here I am, and I'm going no matter what. I don't know when I will post next, but hopefully when I get to Freetown! I am so ready for a bed and I am not even halfway through the trip! Ack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment