I think the tarantulas are out to get me. Today while I was sitting at my usual table, I started moving things around and suddenly the 2 guys sitting next to me slid away from the table yelling. Turns out a tarantula had been crawling under my table and I had knocked it loose to the ground. They killed it with some bug spray. Then tonight I go to turn on my light in my room and right in front of me is a tarantula, even bigger, on my wall. It ran under my stuff, so me and Mr. Magona are currently waiting for reinforcements (the night security guys). Meanwhile, I set up my tent on one of the cement blocks outside. Two tarantulas in 1 day is a bit much for me. My tent is my safe zone.
We took out a memory card today from one of the cameras. We got bout 10 photos of mangabey and a couple of red river hogs. Pretty cool!!
No comments:
Post a Comment