Now I am back in Kambama and loving being here. It is really starting to feel like home!! And I feel like I have family and friends here. I am hanging around to have a humungous meeting with the villagers tomorrow about upcoming events, etc. Then to Tiwai to organize things. Then perhaps a training session if there is time, but I am heading to Freetown on Sunday to do lots of fun things. Anybody have any idea where to get a centrifuge in Freetown? Hahaha.
I have been having really weird dreams lately. I will dream that people are in my bedroom sitting on my bed wanting to have a meeting. I will wake sitting up with the sheet clutched to me because I am not exactly dressed. My other dream is that there is some crazy insect in my bed. Last week it was that my pillow was covered in driver ants. Last night I dreamed of a metallic huge tarantula climbing on my mosquito net.
No comments:
Post a Comment