I am currently in Freetown resting and recuperating. My blackfly and tsetse fly bites are getting better due to lovely salt water from the ocean. I've eaten seafood until I am almost sick of it. I'm going back to the beach tomorrow to rest even more. Yay! Other than that nothing much is going on. Getting rid of my sinus infection and going dancing every night. Definitely needed a little vacation, but missing Tiwai like crazy. I spent a lot of time in Kambama and made some new friends, and I miss them a lot. I have a pack of guys that I hang out with. Seems to be a recurring theme with me (had one in Niger). My main friends are Lahai, Kenewa, Kenewa (yup 2 Kenewas!), Minah and Momodu. They all work on the island, but we go to dance parties together in the local villages. It's nice to blow off some steam at night, and they all take really good care of me. Sometimes too overprotective though! But I guess that is good.
Hope everybody is well. Happy new year!!! Miss you all.
1 comment:
Happy New Year, friend! Glad to hear you have an entourage! I know they are making sure you are well since you ARE a super model!
Love ya!
Erin
Post a Comment